Monday, December 6, 2010

Join The Anthem Solar Co-op!

Hi everyone just a note, until I have the Anthem Solar Co-op website up and running I will be compiling a list of people here in Anthem who are interested in solar technology and are thinking about installing it on their house. So
If you have not done so already please provide me with your name, home address, phone and email address. All your information will remain confidential and will not be provided to a solar company with out your permission. Any questions feel free to call me at any time. One challenge I am faced with right now is promoting the co-op, so I would appreciate your help in getting the word out. The more we do this the more we all stand to benefit. 
  

Best regards,

Troy Huntley
Anthem Solar Co-op
623-606-7350
troyhuntley@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    ReplyDelete